The Heart of Welsh Sailing - Calon Hwylio Cymru
A sailing holiday to north Wales is a few simple clicks away!
Pwllheli is an easy day sail from Dublin Bay and Ireland’s east coast, the Isle of Mann, north and south west England as well as south Wales.
Why not travel across the Irish Sea at your own pace, berth at one of our visitor pontoon and explore what this area of natural beauty and gateway to Snowdonia has to offer?
Sailing from Scotland to the south coast or the Mediterranean? Come ashore in Pwllheli, have a break, take a walk
Dublin Bay 75NM
Douglas Bay 95NM
Milford Haven 90NM
Isle of Wight 330NM
Berthing at Pwllheli
Plas Heli, the Welsh National Sailing Academy and Events Centre has new visitor pontoons. Booking for a berth on the pontoon from between 1 night and 90 nights can be made by clicking here.
Hafan, Marina in Pwllheli, next door to Plas Heli also has temporary berths available with electricity hook up points and fresh water. Please contact Hafan directly for booking information: (01758) 701 219 or click here.
Facilities on Site
- Accessible at all stages of tide
- Toilets, showers and laundry room with 24-hour access
- Entire marina is covered by CCTV surveillance
- Electronic bridgehead access gates
- Within 1km (10 – 20 min walk) to the bustling town centre
- On water diesel and sewerage pump facility
- Recycling facilities
- Chandelries and boat yards on site
- 50 ton hoist