The Plas Heli Visitor, Training and Events Pontoons
The visitor and events pontoons are located to the north of Hafan marina and has it's own access bridge from the new quay and to the west of Plas Heli.
The Plas Heli pontoons are also available on short term agreements, for boats of any sizes from RIBs to big keel boats. Presently there is a choice of two types of berthing agreements:
The 2018 Plas Heli Berthing Agreement is also available as a printable pdf here.
Your stay on the Plas Heli pontoons will be subject to our Terms and Conditions
Please note, in particular, that you must have a minimum third party insurance of £3,000,000.
We also point out the following:
- The shore facilities in Plas Heli are only available during the usual opening hours.
- There are electric hook-up points on the Plas Heli pontoons and we have a with or without electricity charging rate.
- The secure access gate is operated by entering a security number on the key pad entry system. Berth holders will be provided with the access code.
- Please make sure the gate is locked at all times.
- Berth holders should satisfy themselves that hey have taken all reasonable precautions against theft or damage
- Neither Plas Heli, Clwb Hwylio Pwllheli Sailing Club, Cyngor Gwynedd Council, Hafan Marina nor their staff, subcontractors, volunteers or agents are responsible for berth holders vessels in any way whatsoever while berthed on Plas Heli pontoons.
- Environmental Code of Conduct – all berth holders must comply with the Hafan’s Environmental Code of Conduct (see Hafan handbook pg.8).