The Plas Heli Visitor, Training and Events Pontoons
The visitor and events pontoons are located to the north of Hafan marina and has it's own access bridge from the new quay and to the west of Plas Heli.
The Plas Heli pontoons has been specifically designed for events and training with a wide access bridge and walkways, flexible layout and with it's open bays makes the facility ideal for a Boat Show and for large keel boat championships such as the annual IRC Welsh National Championship.
The pontoons are available for visitor boats and can accommodate visiting flotillas and cruise in company fleets.
Pwllheli harbour has easy access to Cardigan Bay and is an ideal base to explore our spectacular, scenic coastline of natural beauty and the numerous safe anchorages and harbours.
The pontoons together with a floating dock accommodate all event RIBs and committee boats. A floating slipway and step-down pontoon and disable access hoist makes the facility suitable for canoeing, kayaking and rowing
The Plas Heli pontoons are also available on short term agreements, for boats of any sizes from RIBs to big keel boats. Presently there is a choice of two types of berthing agreements:
These are for boats visiting the area for a short period (less than 7 days)
The 2017 Plas Heli Berthing Agreement is also available as a printable pdf here.
Your stay on the Plas Heli pontoons will be subject to our Terms and Conditions
Please note, in particular, that you must have a minimum third party insurance of £3,000,000.
We also point out the following:
- The shore facilities in Plas Heli are only available during the usual opening hours.
- There are electric hook-up points on the Plas Heli pontoons and we have a with or without electricity charging rate.
- The secure access gate is operated by entering a security number on the key pad entry system. Berth holders will be provided with the access code.
- Please make sure the gate is locked at all times.
- Berth holders should satisfy themselves that hey have taken all reasonable precautions against theft or damage
- Neither Plas Heli, Clwb Hwylio Pwllheli Sailing Club, Cyngor Gwynedd Council, Hafan Marina nor their staff, subcontractors, volunteers or agents are responsible for berth holders vessels in any way whatsoever while berthed on Plas Heli pontoons.
- Environmental Code of Conduct – all berth holders must comply with the Hafan’s Environmental Code of Conduct (see Hafan handbook pg.8).